Hello! I’m a web designer, theatre maker, and project manager. I have more than 10 years of experience in strategic planning, volunteer management, and collaborating on innovative, detail-driven interdisciplinary projects in live performance, nonprofit, and socially equitable contexts. I value authentic connection, transparency, and dedication.
- Certificate in Project Management – University of Washington, Spring 2022
- Web Design Certificate – Seattle Central College, Dean’s List, Spring 2019
- B.A. Theatre Arts & History – Illinois Wesleyan University, magna cum laude, Spring 2009
- Rebranding and Design – The Cat & Kettle – Rebranding Pacific Northwest herbal tea purveyor The Cat & Kettle’s logo and eCommerce store design for Shopify platform.
- Redesign – Deconstruct Collective – Restructured and redesigned Squarespace website for Deconstruct Collective, a Seattle-based performance critique group. Updated site architecture, transferred and copyedited content, and created a standardized template for publication format.
- New Design – Humpday Farmers Market – Designed and developed themed WordPress site for outdoor weekly farmers market, located in Southern Illinois. Created designs for print advertising and provided logo support. Responsible for content updates and site maintenance.
- New Design – NW Theatre – Developed WordPress website dedicated to reviewing Seattle-area performance and art by creating wireframes, designing information architecture, and providing education and resources for the client to maintain the website independently.
- Redesign – RST (Ready, Set, Transfer!) – Project managed the redesign for RST–-a nationally-funded program for academic transfer students–-at the Seattle Colleges District level, selected and edited photos, and copyedited content about the academy and scholarship using a Drupal8 content management system.
- App/Website – Mind Your Time App – “Mind Your Time” is a customized, data-driven, mobile tool to monitor freelancing, studying, and volunteering. Theoretical app design for “User Centered Web Design” class.
- Redesign – Seayoung Yim – Redesigned professional WordPress site through a comprehensive client process for Seayoung Yim, an award-winning playwright and activist for social and racial justice.
- See more projects in my Portfolio.
Senior Account Manager – September 2019 to Present
At efelle creative, I work with a team of designers and developers to complete custom website design projects and implement ongoing marketing services for an array of clients.
Artistic Director – July 2016 to November 2019
At Annex Theatre, I provided organizational artistic leadership for a consensus-based democratic collective and supported more than 25 world-premiere productions, as well as increased grant and individual donor fundraising by ~200% over 1.5 years.
Production Manager – December 2012 – November 2019
Provided information and facilitated communications for production teams and Annex Theatre staff, digitally and in-person.
Membership & Communications Specialist – January 2016 – April 2017
At Theatre Puget Sound, I created a database to track 1500 members and 100 organizations and advocated for accessibility and empowerment in theatre through social media/online newsletter communications and responsive, artist-focused programming.
Curator – January 2015 to Present
Producer of Seattle’s longest-running variety show, Spin the Bottle, striving to achieve inclusion and equality in production and performance.
Director – January 2013 to Present
Responsible for leading rehearsals and dramaturgical development with emerging and established local playwrights of world-premiere plays.
Directors Lab North – 2019
Joined a cohort of independent directors and theatre artists for a week-long “series of workshops, readings, rehearsals, investigations, roundtable discussions, shared sessions and master classes with Master Directors from around Canada and the world.”
- Project Management
- Client Consultation
- Copy Editing
- Public Communications
- Marketing Campaign Coordination
- Social Media Management
- UI Design
- Graphic Design
- Volunteer Coordination
- Contextual Research
- Event Planning
- Basecamp 2 • Asana
- Canva • Photoshop
- Illustrator • InDesign
- Google Workspace • Apple iWork
- Microsoft Office & 365
- Google Analytics • Tag Manager • AdWords
- Meta Business Manager
- Shopify • Squarespace
- WordPress • Wix • Drupal
- HTML5 • Bootstrap • CSS