Project manager for website design and working one-on-one with clients. I have seven years experience in strategic planning, volunteer management, and collaborating on innovative, detail-driven interdisciplinary projects.
- Web Design Certificate – Seattle Central College, Dean’s List
- B.A. Theatre Arts & History – Illinois Wesleyan University, magna cum laude
- New Design – NW Theatre – Developed WordPress website dedicated to reviewing Seattle-area performance and art by creating wireframes, designing information architecture, and providing education and resources for the client to maintain the website independently.
- Redesign – RST (Ready, Set, Transfer!) – Project managed the redesign for RST–-a nationally-funded program for academic transfer students–-at the Seattle Colleges District level, selected and edited photos, and copyedited content about the academy and scholarship using a Drupal8 content management system.
- App/Website – Mind Your Time App – “Mind Your Time” is a customized, data-driven, mobile tool to monitor freelancing, studying, and volunteering. Theoretical app design for “User Centered Web Design” class.
- Redesign – Seayoung Yim – Redesigned professional WordPress site through a comprehensive client process for Seayoung Yim, an award-winning playwright and activist for social and racial justice.
- See more projects in my Portfolio.
Account Manager – September 2019 to Present
At efelle creative, I work with a team of designers and developers to complete custom website design projects and implement ongoing marketing services for an array of clients.
Artistic Director – July 2016 to November 2019
At Annex Theatre, I provided organizational artistic leadership for a consensus-based democratic collective and supported more than 25 world-premiere productions, as well as increased grant and individual donor fundraising by ~200% over 1.5 years.
Production Manager – December 2012 – November 2019
Provided information and facilitated communications for production teams and Annex Theatre staff, digitally and in-person.
Membership & Communications Specialist – January 2016 – April 2017
At Theatre Puget Sound, I created a database to track 1500 members and 100 organizations and advocated for accessibility and empowerment in theatre through social media/online newsletter communications and responsive, artist-focused programming.
Curator – January 2015 to Present
Producer of Seattle’s longest-running variety show, Spin the Bottle, striving to achieve inclusion and equality in production and performance.
Director – January 2013 to Present
Responsible for leading rehearsals and dramaturgical development with emerging and established local playwrights of world-premiere plays.
Directors Lab North – 2019
Joined a cohort of independent directors and theatre artists for a week-long “series of workshops, readings, rehearsals, investigations, roundtable discussions, shared sessions and master classes with Master Directors from around Canada and the world.”
- Project Management
- Client Consultation
- Copy Editing
- Public Communications
- Marketing Campaign Coordination
- Social Media Management
- UI Design
- Graphic Design
- Volunteer Coordination
- Contextual Research
- Event Planning
- Google Apps
- Apple iWork
- Microsoft Office & 365
- Drupal 8
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign